Thursday, June 19, 2008

StrawberryFrog is in London (and just about everywhere else)

Over the past few days, I've started to suspect that I'm being stalked by StrawberryFrog. I look on the Cannes shortlist and there it is. I turn on CNN and there it is. I wonder what's up in London and, now, there it is:

Last year, SF moved headquarters to New York and is moving its European operations to London...

It's no secret that StrawberryFrog has been successful by being smart and ahead of the game. They've been one of the most talked about shops since their inception in 1999. Goodson says, "I think it's fair to say that in today's ever changing market you need to stay entirely agile while remaining focused on delivering innovation, strategic and creative excellence." And that's exactly what StrawberryFrog seems to be doing. I see this as just another smart move on their list of good calls.


We're lucky to have StrawberryFrog founder and CEO Scott Goodson judging the 2008 Denver 50. Norm, Citizen Pictures and I are filming the call for entries now. Look for the video in about four weeks.

No comments: