Saturday, December 17, 2016

How to get a free print copy of Sin Walks Into The Desert

I have seven copies of Sin Walks Into The Desert left over from its stint on the shelves at Tattered Cover. I figure I'll mail them out to the next seven people who sign up for my email list, which you can do in the righthand sidebar of this blog.

Sin is my most popular book. It's been well-reviewed and highly awarded. But it is desert noir. Sort of a moody vigilante story mixed with a dose of teenage melancholy. And as many reviewers note, Sin's uncomfortable fascination with guns colors almost every page. If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, please skip it.

But if it does, well, I already have the books stuffed into envelopes. I'm just looking for a few good addresses to write on the front. Thanks for your interest.

1 comment:

DwightFryebrain said...

Fate i am a Displaced Coloradan living in Wisconsin and found you via twitter ad getting rid of extra books. Look forward to reading more of your blog.