Friday, November 9, 2018

The Open Office Doesn't Have to Suck

Last week, I spoke at Ignite Denver 30 at the Oriental Theater. My topic was open offices. How they kill productivity. And what we can do about it. I worked Lord Byron, drugs and a whole lot of vampires into my five-minute thesis.

Ignite is a unique series. Your slides auto-advance every 15 seconds. So if you lose your flow, you're screwed. It's a lot of pressure. But, man, I loved it. The Ignite staff was passionate and committed. And my fellow speakers were supportive and interesting. (You really should go check out all their talks.)

I left the stage so, so happy. If you want to see my talk, well, here you go.

1 comment:

JackJohnson said...

Advertising Agency - Denver

Are you looking for Online Advertising Agency in Denver? Find out the best online advertising agency in Denver at Silva Marketing Corporation. Contact us -

303.587.6583

to get more - http://silvamarketingcorp.com/about/