Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm a senior copywriter or something like that

My job title is senior copywriter. But am I? Sure I love to do radio. And I'm still fond of the 12-word headline and the 30-second spot. But I like them not for their own sake, but because done right, they make life better - funnier, more beautiful, more useful. I'm equally proud of work like our campaigns for Regis and Kappa Alpaha, which can't be called "advertising" in the traditional sense.

With that in mind, I put a book with some of my favorite recent print and digital work on SlideShare. It makes me nervous, because some of the best ads I've written aren't included. But sooner or later, you have to move on. And I have. With two exceptions, all the work in this book been done within the past 24 months. Even though all online portfolios always suck, I hope it puts a smile on someone's face.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is really good to read an article from an senior copy writer as I am wish to be a copy writer and I do not know the perfect way to follow. https://www.medicalschoolpersonalstatement.net/mha-personal-statement/ that I love for the helpful information and its really amazing.

Abir said...

Some useful sample letter I got in here. Thanks for those letters as it could have been so tough to get those sample if you did not give it to us. http://www.socialworkpersonalstatement.net/best-social-work-personal-statement-examples/ to get more ideas on the thesis, research and term papers writing.

alamgir said...

The blog of the Matt Ingwalson for the people who really love the stories and the other online services with this small pattern. There is the special link with the online portfolios site and more for the surfers of this area.

Ralph C. Kiefer said...

If you are interested in cyber crime sector job then you should be known about the cross examination and you need to do better in this side to get in it. go to this page will give helpful tips and you can ask any question related to the writing service.

Christopher Blevins said...

The blog with the He Ingwalson for your those who really like the particular testimonies as well as the some other on the web companies using this tiny routine. There is certainly the particular specific website here link with all the on the web portfolios web site plus more for your users with this location.